The stock of Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE:KNX) witnessed a -1.14% increase from the 52-week low price of $27.19. Their shares price went down by -$0.44 now trading at $26.88. The last few days have been rough for the stock, as its price has decreased by -6.73% during the week. It has also performed poorly over the past three months, as it lost around -26.11% while it has so far retreated around -38.53% during the course of a year. The stock of KNX recorded -38.52% downtrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. is set at $43.79. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 62.91% from the current trading price.

When giving their opinion, around 53.85% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 7 out of 13 rated the stock as a Buy. 6 brokerage firms of the remaining 46.15% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate KNX shares held by institutional investors represents 86.4% of total shares. 66 institutions entered new Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE:KNX) positions, 206 added to their existing positions in these shares, 183 lowered their positions, and 70 exited their positions entirely.

Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (KNX) trade volume has increased by 55.84% as around 3,845,690 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 2,467,708. At the moment, KNX is witnessing a downtrend, as it is trading -15.43% below its 20-day SMA, -16.15% below its 50-day SMA, and -28.55% below its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 13.4%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 27.37% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the -5.1% decrease witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for Knight-Swift Transportation Holdings Inc. (NYSE:KNX) will likely come at $27.3, marking a 1.54% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $27.71, about 3% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $26.25, the lower end of the range. KNX’s 14-day MACD is -3.52 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 28.35, which shows that its stock has been oversold. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 52.81 percent.

The shares of Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO) has decreased by -2.14%, and now trading at $46.68 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 2,942,805. This is a rise of 70,651 shares over the average 2,872,154 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $46.68 went higher by 4.62% from its 52-week low of $44.62 that it attained back on 2018-12-10. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $60.72 nearly 194 days ago on 2018-06-06.

RIO stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -6.97% while its price plunged by -11.81% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 1.54% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $58.67. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 25.69% from its current trading price.6 out of 7 Wall Street analysts which represents 85.71% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 14.29 rated it as a hold, with 0 of analysts rating it as a sell.

Rio Tinto plc (NYSE:RIO) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 23.3%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by -6.2% per year, following the 38.7% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -2.31% below its 20-day SMA, -4.56% below its 50-day SMA, and -10.5% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Rio Tinto plc shares held by institutional investors is 7.8%. 50 institutions jumped in to acquire Rio Tinto plc (RIO) fresh stake, 165 added to their current holdings in these shares, 208 lowered their positions, and 57 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is 0.4 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 44.8, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 27.61 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 28.91 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $46.96, sporting a 0.6% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $47.24, representing nearly 1.19% premium to the current market price of Rio Tinto plc (RIO). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $46.25, the lower end of the range.