The price of TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ:TXMD) went down by -$0.2 now trading at $5.23. Their shares witnessed a 49% increase from the 52-week low price of $3.51 they recorded on 2018-12-21. Even though it is still -46.46% behind the $7.66 high touched on 2018-06-08. The last few days have been rough for the stock, as its price has decreased by -2.97% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 11.51% while it has so far retreated around -4.56% during the course of a year. The stock of TXMD recorded 37.27% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for TherapeuticsMD, Inc. is set at $16. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 205.93% from the current trading price.

When giving their opinion, around 87.5% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 7 out of 8 rated the stock as a Buy. 1 brokerage firms of the remaining 12.5% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate TXMD shares held by institutional investors represents 74.9% of total shares. 26 institutions entered new TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ:TXMD) positions, 83 added to their existing positions in these shares, 55 lowered their positions, and 20 exited their positions entirely.

TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (TXMD) trade volume has decreased by -6.63% as around 2,959,643 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 3,169,792. At the moment, TXMD is witnessing a downtrend, as it is trading -0.4% below its 20-day SMA, 12.36% above its 50-day SMA, and -7.34% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -102.1%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 15% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 0.5% increase witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for TherapeuticsMD, Inc. (NASDAQ:TXMD) will likely come at $5.36, marking a 2.43% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $5.49, about 4.74% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $5.05, the lower end of the range. TXMD’s 14-day MACD is 0.1 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 53.65, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 43.16 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 65.15 percent.

The shares of GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) has increased by 0.15%, and now trading at $13.15 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 2,593,202. This is a rise of 1,180,054 shares over the average 1,413,148 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $13.15 went higher by 28.04% from its 52-week low of $10.27.

EAF stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -2.16% while its price climbed by 14.95% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been tough for the stock, as it tumbled -2.52% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $0. This means that the stock price might likely increase by -100% from its current trading price.5 out of 5 Wall Street analysts which represents 100% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 0 rated it as a hold, with 0 of analysts rating it as a sell.

GrafTech International Ltd. (NYSE:EAF) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly -112.7%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the -16.1% drop that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -0.41% below its 20-day SMA, 2.45% above its 50-day SMA, and -18.78% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate GrafTech International Ltd. shares held by institutional investors is 0%. 64 institutions jumped in to acquire GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF) fresh stake, 123 added to their current holdings in these shares, 43 lowered their positions, and 16 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is 0.04 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 51.46, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 45.14 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 60.74 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $13.8, sporting a 4.71% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $14.44, representing nearly 8.93% premium to the current market price of GrafTech International Ltd. (EAF). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $12.34, the lower end of the range.