The stock of Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ:WB) witnessed a 21.82% increase from the 52-week low price of $51.15. Their shares price went up by $1.28 now trading at $62.31. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 0.86% during the week. It has also performed poorly over the past three months, as it lost around -4.27% while it has so far retreated around -44.25% during the course of a year. The stock of WB recorded 6.64% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Weibo Corporation is set at $72.46. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 16.29% from the current trading price.

When giving their opinion, around 68% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 17 out of 25 rated the stock as a Buy. 8 brokerage firms of the remaining 32% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate WB shares held by institutional investors represents 42.3% of total shares. 48 institutions entered new Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ:WB) positions, 146 added to their existing positions in these shares, 155 lowered their positions, and 78 exited their positions entirely.

Weibo Corporation (WB) trade volume has decreased by -23.06% as around 1,947,508 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 2,531,232. At the moment, WB is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 7.12% above its 20-day SMA, 4.52% above its 50-day SMA, and -19.18% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 38.8%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 30.12% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 38.6% increase witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for Weibo Corporation (NASDAQ:WB) will likely come at $63.32, marking a 1.6% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $64.32, about 3.12% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $60.88, the lower end of the range. WB’s 14-day MACD is 1.79 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 56.91, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 69.42 percent.

The shares of Liberty Global plc (NASDAQ:LBTYK) has decreased by -3.27%, and now trading at $23.34 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 1,785,326. This is a decline of -2,053,888 shares over the average 3,839,214 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $23.34 went higher by 21.31% from its 52-week low of $19.24 that it attained back on 2018-12-26. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $35.02 nearly 363 days ago on 2018-02-14.

LBTYK stock has performed well over the past 30 days, as it added 17.94% while its price climbed by 13.08% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been tough for the stock, as it tumbled -6.19% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $36.5. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 56.38% from its current trading price.13 out of 18 Wall Street analysts which represents 72.22% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 16.67 rated it as a hold, with 11.11 of analysts rating it as a sell.

Liberty Global plc (NASDAQ:LBTYK) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 0%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the 0% drop that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 2.88% above its 20-day SMA, 4.86% above its 50-day SMA, and -9.45% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Liberty Global plc shares held by institutional investors is 86.82%. 36 institutions jumped in to acquire Liberty Global plc (LBTYK) fresh stake, 148 added to their current holdings in these shares, 194 lowered their positions, and 66 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.08 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 50.99, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 30.21 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 35.8 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $23.97, sporting a 2.63% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $24.6, representing nearly 5.12% premium to the current market price of Liberty Global plc (LBTYK). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $22.6, the lower end of the range.