The first technical resistance point for Leo Holdings Corp. (NYSE:LHC) will likely come at $9.97, marking a 0.2% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $9.98, about 0.3% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $9.88, the lower end of the range. LHC’s 14-day MACD is 0.03 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 67.04, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 4.54 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 4.77 percent.
3 institutions entered new Leo Holdings Corp. (NYSE:LHC) positions, 8 added to their existing positions in these shares, 5 lowered their positions, and 2 exited their positions entirely.
Leo Holdings Corp. (LHC) trade volume has increased by 172.43% as around 151,298 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 55,536. At the moment, LHC is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 0.83% above its 20-day SMA, 1.73% above its 50-day SMA, and 2.18% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 0%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 0% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 0% decrease witnessed over the past five years.
The price of Leo Holdings Corp. (NYSE:LHC) went down by $-0.02 now trading at $9.95. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 0.51% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 2.9% while it has so far retreated around 0% during the course of a year. The stock of LHC recorded 2.58% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Leo Holdings Corp. is set at $0. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by -100% from the current trading price.
The shares of China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBPO) has increased by 0.3%, and now trading at $83.8 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 446,170. This is a rise of 293,860 shares over the average 152,310 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $83.8 went higher by 39.48% from its 52-week low of $60.08 that it attained back on 2018-10-26. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $107.44 nearly 240 days ago on 2018-07-10.
CBPO stock has performed well over the past 30 days, as it added 5.5% while its price climbed by 10.39% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 3.46% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $104.24. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 24.39% from its current trading price.2 out of 8 Wall Street analysts which represents 25% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 75% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.
China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:CBPO) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 6.1%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by -2.44% per year, following the 18% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 3.98% above its 20-day SMA, 5.98% above its 50-day SMA, and 0.57% above its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 47.4%. 6 institutions jumped in to acquire China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (CBPO) fresh stake, 33 added to their current holdings in these shares, 46 lowered their positions, and 22 left no stake in the company.
The stock’s 9-day MACD is 1.19 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 69.17, which shows that its stock has been overbought. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 19.07 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 22.15 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $86.27, sporting a 2.86% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $88.74, representing nearly 5.57% premium to the current market price of China Biologic Products Holdings, Inc. (CBPO). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $80.04, the lower end of the range.