Top Two Trending Stocks For This Week: NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG), Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (LIND)

The price of NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTG) went up by $0.61 now trading at $27.56. Their shares witnessed a 369.51% increase from the 52-week low price of $5.87 they recorded on 2018-03-08. Even though it is still -1.02% behind the $27.84 high touched on 2019-03-04. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 13.56% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 59.58% while it has so far climbed around 316.94% during the course of a year. The stock of NSTG recorded 85.84% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for NanoString Technologies, Inc. is set at $22.25. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by -19.27% from the current trading price.

When giving their opinion, around 75% of Wall Street analysts, which represents 3 out of 4 rated the stock as a Buy. 1 brokerage firms of the remaining 25% rated the stock as a Hold with 0 analyst rating it as a sell. Overall, the number of aggregate NSTG shares held by institutional investors represents 92.4% of total shares. 17 institutions entered new NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTG) positions, 55 added to their existing positions in these shares, 42 lowered their positions, and 8 exited their positions entirely.

NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NSTG) trade volume has decreased by -9.37% as around 309,157 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 341,130. At the moment, NSTG is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 16.01% above its 20-day SMA, 33.2% above its 50-day SMA, and 68.32% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -206.8%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 0% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 67.8% increase witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for NanoString Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ:NSTG) will likely come at $28.03, marking a 1.68% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $28.49, about 3.26% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $25.77, the lower end of the range. NSTG’s 14-day MACD is 2.44 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 86.31, which shows that its stock has been overbought. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 28.5 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 50.28 percent.

The shares of Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIND) has increased by 1.72%, and now trading at $14.78 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 198,281. This is a rise of 84,695 shares over the average 113,586 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $14.78 went higher by 61.88% from its 52-week low of $9.13 that it attained back on 2018-03-07. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $15.88 nearly 195 days ago on 2018-08-24.

LIND stock has performed well over the past 30 days, as it added 20.36% while its price climbed by 9.81% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 8.68% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $16. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 8.25% from its current trading price.4 out of 5 Wall Street analysts which represents 80% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 20% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.

Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:LIND) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 0%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the 151.4% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a uptrend, trading 12.73% above its 20-day SMA, 14.74% above its 50-day SMA, and 10.33% above its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. shares held by institutional investors is 63.1%. 18 institutions jumped in to acquire Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (LIND) fresh stake, 56 added to their current holdings in these shares, 34 lowered their positions, and 8 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is 0.64 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 91.3, which shows that its stock has been overbought. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 22.32 percent, which is less when compared to that of the 50-day’s 26.54 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $14.95, sporting a 1.14% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $15.12, representing nearly 2.25% premium to the current market price of Lindblad Expeditions Holdings, Inc. (LIND). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $14.26, the lower end of the range.