Why I’m Finally Buying Hudson Technologies Inc. (HDSN), Insmed Incorporated (INSM)

The price of Hudson Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) went up by $0.06 now trading at $2.01. Their shares witnessed a 187.14% increase from the 52-week low price of $0.7 they recorded on 2018-11-12. Even though it is still -35.82% behind the $2.73 high touched on 2018-05-24. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 8.36% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 79.46% while it has so far retreated around -22.99% during the course of a year. The stock of HDSN recorded 125.84% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Hudson Technologies Inc. is set at $3.5. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 74.13% from the current trading price.

2 institutions entered new Hudson Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) positions, 11 added to their existing positions in these shares, 43 lowered their positions, and 15 exited their positions entirely.

Hudson Technologies Inc. (HDSN) trade volume has increased by 20.81% as around 557,690 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 461,642. At the moment, HDSN is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 21.59% above its 20-day SMA, 13.01% above its 50-day SMA, and 41.74% above its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly -75.2%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 30% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the -41% decrease witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for Hudson Technologies Inc. (NASDAQ:HDSN) will likely come at $2.06, marking a 2.43% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $2.1, about 4.29% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $1.84, the lower end of the range. HDSN’s 14-day MACD is 0.23 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 64.56, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 106.64 percent, which is high when compared to that of the 50-day’s 90.58 percent.

The shares of Insmed Incorporated (NASDAQ:INSM) has increased by 1.51%, and now trading at $28.99 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 543,338. This is a decline of -143,276 shares over the average 686,614 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $28.99 went higher by 156.32% from its 52-week low of $11.31 that it attained back on 2018-12-24. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $33.13 nearly 37 days ago on 2019-04-09.

INSM stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -8.03% while its price climbed by 120.96% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been good for the stock, as it rose 2.01% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $42.5. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 46.6% from its current trading price. 9 out of 10 Wall Street analysts which represents 90% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 10% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.

Insmed Incorporated (NASDAQ:INSM) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly -91.4%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go down by 0% per year, following the -21.3% drop that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -3.37% below its 20-day SMA, -3.08% below its 50-day SMA, and 28.87% above its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate Insmed Incorporated shares held by institutional investors is 0%. 34 institutions jumped in to acquire Insmed Incorporated (INSM) fresh stake, 84 added to their current holdings in these shares, 60 lowered their positions, and 13 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.77 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 46.46, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 68.81 percent, which is more when compared to that of the 50-day’s 49.15 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $29.45, sporting a 1.56% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $29.92, representing nearly 3.11% premium to the current market price of Insmed Incorporated (INSM). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $27.78, the lower end of the range.