Just in Time for a Rhyme – THERE’S VALUE in Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO), G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII)

The price of Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO) went up by $0.23 now trading at $32.64. Their shares witnessed a 17.07% increase from the 52-week low price of $27.88 they recorded on 2018-12-26. Even though it is still -20.4% behind the $39.3 high touched on 2018-08-24. The last few days have been good for the stock, as its price has grew by 2.67% during the week. It has also performed better over the past three months, as it added around 0.71% while it has so far retreated around -11.22% during the course of a year. The stock of SHOO recorded 7.87% uptrend from the beginning of this year till date. The 12-month potential price target for Steven Madden, Ltd. is set at $37.64. This target means that the stock has an upside potential to increase by 15.32% from the current trading price.

22 institutions entered new Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO) positions, 98 added to their existing positions in these shares, 118 lowered their positions, and 23 exited their positions entirely.

Steven Madden, Ltd. (SHOO) trade volume has decreased by -15.09% as around 471,970 shares were sold when compared with its 50-day average volume of traded shares which is 555,838. At the moment, SHOO is witnessing a uptrend, as it is trading 4.42% above its 20-day SMA, -1.14% below its 50-day SMA, and -0.65% below its 200-day SMA. The company runs an ROE of roughly 16.3%, with financial analysts predicting that their earnings per share growth will be around 10% per annum for the next five year. This will be compared to the 2.8% increase witnessed over the past five years.

The first technical resistance point for Steven Madden, Ltd. (NASDAQ:SHOO) will likely come at $32.97, marking a 1% premium to the current level. The second resistance point is at $33.31, about 2.01% premium to its current market price. On the other hand, inability to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $31.99, the lower end of the range. SHOO’s 14-day MACD is 1.1 and this positive figure indicates an upward trading trend. The company’s 14-day RSI (relative strength index) score is 54.66, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the stock stands at 26.89 percent, which is low when compared to that of the 50-day’s 30.17 percent.

The shares of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GIII) has increased by 0.23%, and now trading at $25.64 on the Wall Street in the intra-day deal, with their shares traded now around 1,045,431. This is a rise of 392,273 shares over the average 653,158 shares that were traded daily over the last three months. The stock that is trading at $25.64 went higher by 9.85% from its 52-week low of $23.34 that it attained back on 2019-06-06. The stock recorded a 52-week high of $50.83 nearly 279 days ago on 2018-09-06.

GIII stock hasn’t performed well over the past 30 days, as it lost -31.68% while its price plunged by -8.07% year-to-date (YTD). Looking at the last few days, it has been tough for the stock, as it tumbled -5.21% over the last week. The stock’s 12-month potential target price is now at $47.22. This means that the stock price might likely increase by 84.17% from its current trading price. 8 out of 9 Wall Street analysts which represents 88.89% rated the stock as a buy while the remaining 11.11% rated it as a hold, with 0% of analysts rating it as a sell.

G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (NASDAQ:GIII) has been utilizing an ROE that is roughly 10%, with stock analysts predicting that the company’s EPS for the next five years will go up by 6.5% per year, following the 8.2% raise that was witnessed during the past five years. The stock at the moment is on a downtrend, trading -10.68% below its 20-day SMA, -29.3% below its 50-day SMA, and -31.36% below its 200-day SMA. In percentage terms, the aggregate G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. shares held by institutional investors is 0%. 34 institutions jumped in to acquire G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII) fresh stake, 116 added to their current holdings in these shares, 123 lowered their positions, and 33 left no stake in the company.

The stock’s 9-day MACD is -0.06 and this negative figure indicates a downward trading trend. The company’s 9-day RSI score is 34.95, which shows that its stock has been neutral. The 20-day historical volatility for the shares stand at 67.71 percent, which is more when compared to that of the 50-day’s 51.48 percent. On the daily chart, we see that the stock could reach the first level of resistance at $26.09, sporting a 1.72% premium to the current level. The next resistance point is at $26.53, representing nearly 3.35% premium to the current market price of G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (GIII). On the other hand, failure to breach the immediate hurdles can drag it down to $25.13, the lower end of the range.